Arachnid Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lividum as a daytime display species?

5 posters

Go down

lividum as a daytime display species? Empty lividum as a daytime display species?

Post by LincsReps 2009-08-06, 07:46

My H.lividum as most I've read about, has always been elusive, dug down and only seen hunting at night.

In the last few days she has remained above ground, feeding well and untroubled by my prescence. She's not been webbing and so I'm just wondering why the sudden change in behaviour? Of course, it's great that my pet hole is no longer a pet hole, but at the same time I am a little concerned. She moulted about 4 weeks ago if that makes any difference.
LincsReps
LincsReps

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

lividum as a daytime display species? Empty Re: lividum as a daytime display species?

Post by Admin 2009-08-06, 07:50

Very weird, Welcome btw to AA Very Happy

Haplopelmas are always said to be spiders you never see, although I keep a few.. Albostriatum and Minax. And they always seem to be out, well every night and some times during the day. Unsure why though tbh.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-03-08

http://www.arachnidaddicts.com

Back to top Go down

lividum as a daytime display species? Empty Re: lividum as a daytime display species?

Post by LincsReps 2009-08-06, 08:02

Thank you Very Happy thought it was about time I joined,

well, as long as she's ok and it's not an obvious sign that she's not doing well then I'll leave her to it.
She seems happy and I'm glad she's feeding well which is the main thing for me. I may aswell enjoy the display whilst it lasts Thumbs up!
LincsReps
LincsReps

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutley.100 2009-08-06, 08:38

The only time I see my H.Minax is when ' she's ' really hungry or when she outgrew her last tub .
Mutley.100
Mutley.100

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke02 2009-08-10, 09:08

I wouldn't be too worryed my H.Lividum does the same for about one day off every month Wink .
Luke02
Luke02
Arachnoholic Member
Arachnoholic Member

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by manic 2009-08-14, 09:43

I had one that spent quite a bit of time out too, she even stayed when I changed her waterbowl, enjoy while it lasts! Very Happy
manic
manic

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down