Arachnid Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avicularia Verscolor Success ! ( We now have 2 sacs :D )

4 posters

Go down

Avicularia Verscolor Success ! ( We now have 2 sacs :D ) Empty Avicularia Verscolor Success ! ( We now have 2 sacs :D )

Post by Admin 2009-03-29, 12:27

Hi guys,

Checked my t's today to find that one of my Avicularia Versicolor AF's has a sac really suprised it was mated less than a month back lol, if all goes well and you would like me to hold some slings for a if it does gimme a pm.

Regards,

Peter.

[Edit]

I found another egg sac around a week or so back so I now have two sacs Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on 2009-04-13, 09:37; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-03-08

http://www.arachnidaddicts.com

Back to top Go down

Avicularia Verscolor Success ! ( We now have 2 sacs :D ) Empty Re: Avicularia Verscolor Success ! ( We now have 2 sacs :D )

Post by Jamie 2009-03-29, 14:01

Congratulations mate. Best of luck. Smile
Jamie
Jamie
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Avicularia Verscolor Success ! ( We now have 2 sacs :D ) Empty Re: Avicularia Verscolor Success ! ( We now have 2 sacs :D )

Post by Admin 2009-03-29, 14:04

Cheers Jamie Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xchrissyx 2009-03-29, 15:23

oh wow, thats great,,, congrats..
will be pm'ing you later hun, x
xchrissyx
xchrissyx
Arachnoholic Member
Arachnoholic Member

Number of posts : 283

http://www.freewebs.com/nakeaz

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHalen 2009-03-29, 15:32

Well done mate! Nice result Smile
DanHalen
DanHalen
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-03-29, 15:51

Thanks guys.. I kept her pretty dry and fed her well, was really shocked about it being like 3 weeks until she laid though lol.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DanHalen 2009-03-29, 16:05

Admin wrote:Thanks guys.. I kept her pretty dry and fed her well, was really shocked about it being like 3 weeks until she laid though lol.

More proof for my stand on avics dropping during the dry season Very Happy

Was she wild caught? Chances are she was gravid already and was going to lay a phantom eggsac (like alot of avics are at the moment). Bloody good timing on your part putting her with a male Smile

Still waiting on my bunch. Getting real bored. One regalis has started webbing up a bit, but she's taking her sweet time. Same with the sp. "Kwitara". Started webbing a bit, and then stopped. At least she's still eating.
DanHalen
DanHalen
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-03-29, 16:19

DanHalen wrote:
Admin wrote:Thanks guys.. I kept her pretty dry and fed her well, was really shocked about it being like 3 weeks until she laid though lol.

More proof for my stand on avics dropping during the dry season Very Happy

Was she wild caught? Chances are she was gravid already and was going to lay a phantom eggsac (like alot of avics are at the moment). Bloody good timing on your part putting her with a male Smile

Still waiting on my bunch. Getting real bored. One regalis has started webbing up a bit, but she's taking her sweet time. Same with the sp. "Kwitara". Started webbing a bit, and then stopped. At least she's still eating.

I belive shes CB tbh not 100% sure, cheers lol I was lucky Smile
Hopefully we both have some luck, I got my 2 mated Regalis which should drop anyday checked them both and they both glow yellow bounce

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down