Arachnid Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doom......

2 posters

Go down

Doom...... Empty Doom......

Post by corpselight 2009-09-15, 08:52

have we got any fans of the now classic game Doom here?
i get periodic cravings for it, partially stoked by playing Doom 3 on my laptop, and reading the silly but fun novel adaptation of the game Very Happy
i went so far as to order Doom: The Collector's Edition (Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom) off Amazon...unfortunately, it came with disk 2 (Doom 3 preview stuff) and no Disk 1! i emailed the seller and got promised a refund if i send it back, as they don't have the other disk. waiting for their address to be sent to me now.

so that's frustrating! but what the hey.
the real reason i wanted it was so i could have Doom2.Wad, because some great humanitarians have created a total conversion of Doom64, which was an amazing version created for the N64, if anyone here is old enough to remember that system Laughing

but i am denied lol

anyways, this is random but was hoping to kick start a bit of life in this forum! so any Doom fans? once i get sorted, i'd love doing some net gaming!

if we keep other FPS games confined to other threads it'll look even busier here, so come on!

corpselight
Arachnoholic Member
Arachnoholic Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Doom...... Empty Re: Doom......

Post by Zero 2009-10-23, 13:02

I think the answer is a no.
Zero
Zero

Number of posts : 97