Arachnid Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest and most expensive addition Lampropelma nigerrimum

+4
Lisa Baines
Zero
alienmarky
stiggmatt
8 posters

Go down

Newest and most expensive addition Lampropelma nigerrimum Empty Newest and most expensive addition Lampropelma nigerrimum

Post by stiggmatt 2009-05-21, 07:47

After going to the BTS expo and seeing the spider that won the best Asian arboreal and the best in show awards I had to get one , here it is my 2cm Lampropelma nigerrimum . She is the most i have ever spent on a sling to date .

Newest and most expensive addition Lampropelma nigerrimum DSCF6673_edited

Newest and most expensive addition Lampropelma nigerrimum DSCF6679_edited
stiggmatt
stiggmatt
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Newest and most expensive addition Lampropelma nigerrimum Empty Re: Newest and most expensive addition Lampropelma nigerrimum

Post by alienmarky 2009-05-21, 07:54

Very cute! Think these might have to go on the wishlist Very Happy
alienmarky
alienmarky

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Newest and most expensive addition Lampropelma nigerrimum Empty Re: Newest and most expensive addition Lampropelma nigerrimum

Post by Zero 2009-05-21, 08:03

Oooooooooooooo very gorgeous, I was almost tempted! Smile
Zero
Zero

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Baines 2009-05-21, 08:07

Stigg was tempted at the show but he would have used a lot of his budget on the day if he got it. And he was giving me puppy dog eyes for 2 days afterwards, so we had to get one!
Lisa Baines
Lisa Baines
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-05-21, 08:18

Very nice, I also was very tempted to get one Very Happy

But I'll save my cash for other sp Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-03-08

http://www.arachnidaddicts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alienmarky 2009-05-21, 08:25

Lisa Baines wrote:Stigg was tempted at the show but he would have used a lot of his budget on the day if he got it. And he was giving me puppy dog eyes for 2 days afterwards, so we had to get one!

Wish that worked on my OH - all I get is a stern look and "No." Crying or Very sad
alienmarky
alienmarky

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeny 2009-05-21, 08:29

awwwwwwwwww very cute little thing. Your missus is awesome Very Happy
Teeny
Teeny
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by stiggmatt 2009-05-21, 10:09

Teeny wrote:awwwwwwwwww very cute little thing. Your missus is awesome Very Happy

I know , she wouldn't be my Mrs if she wasn't!
stiggmatt
stiggmatt
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Gun 2009-05-21, 17:13

Admin wrote:Very nice, I also was very tempted to get one Very Happy

It's a real spider sp mate, not a pokie or avic, break the dirty habit an get something good? Razz

Nice one mate, hopefully got some of these comin along with some other stuff soon myself.
Young_Gun
Young_Gun
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke02 2009-05-21, 18:06

I've never seen this T before so I googled it and wow it is a nice T indeed.
Luke02
Luke02
Arachnoholic Member
Arachnoholic Member

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Baines 2009-05-22, 14:38

alienmarky wrote:
Lisa Baines wrote:Stigg was tempted at the show but he would have used a lot of his budget on the day if he got it. And he was giving me puppy dog eyes for 2 days afterwards, so we had to get one!

Wish that worked on my OH - all I get is a stern look and "No." Crying or Very sad

oh eck hahaha! He does it to me everytime he see's a T he really Really REALLY wants. It's easier to say yes than have him sulking on me pmsl!
Lisa Baines
Lisa Baines
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Gun 2009-05-22, 18:33

Lisa Baines wrote:
alienmarky wrote:

oh eck hahaha! He does it to me everytime he see's a T he really Really REALLY wants. It's easier to say yes than have him sulking on me pmsl!
Excuse me, we don't sulk, we express our indignation in a male fashion Cool
Young_Gun
Young_Gun
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-05-22, 18:36

Young_Gun wrote:

It's a real spider sp mate, not a pokie or avic, break the dirty habit an get something good? Razz

Nice one mate, hopefully got some of these comin along with some other stuff soon myself.

LOL oi Roy, I cant pay via paypal atm so will have to wait until thats sorted before buying other spids, except if they are local obv or accept cheques..

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Gun 2009-05-22, 18:38

Admin wrote:
Young_Gun wrote:

LOL oi Roy, I cant pay via paypal atm so will have to wait until thats sorted before buying other spids, except if they are local obv or accept cheques..
YHPM bud Wink
Young_Gun
Young_Gun
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-05-22, 18:49

Replied Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down