Arachnid Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maidstone Show

3 posters

Go down

Maidstone Show Empty Maidstone Show

Post by selina20 2009-04-19, 13:39

Brilliant day at a new show. Loved it especially as i got my gorgeous G.mollicoma AF too. Shes so stunning cant wait for her to moult so i can pair her up. Not many inverts but it is a reptile show. Good turn out too at one point it was brimming with people Very Happy.
selina20
selina20
Arachnoholic Member
Arachnoholic Member

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Maidstone Show Empty Re: Maidstone Show

Post by DanHalen 2009-04-19, 18:46

selina20 wrote:Brilliant day at a new show. Loved it especially as i got my gorgeous G.mollicoma AF too. Shes so stunning cant wait for her to moult so i can pair her up. Not many inverts but it is a reptile show. Good turn out too at one point it was brimming with people Very Happy.

So who can pair her up?

Last edited by DanHalen on 2009-04-20, 12:24; edited 1 time in total
DanHalen
DanHalen
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by selina20 2009-04-20, 12:05

DanHalen wrote:
selina20 wrote:Brilliant day at a new show. Loved it especially as i got my gorgeous G.mollicoma AF too. Shes so stunning cant wait for her to moult so i can pair her up. Not many inverts but it is a reptile show. Good turn out too at one point it was brimming with people Very Happy.

So who can pair her up?

Hehehehe you know we love u really. Besides someone needs to get the male going and show him what to do Smile
selina20
selina20
Arachnoholic Member
Arachnoholic Member

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Edwards 2009-04-23, 18:05

We was there too selina, didnt know u was going. like you say, not much on the invert side but was a good taster for the missus for when we go to BTS, esp queue size lol. We managed to pic up 3 "2 B Smithis for £25, a P Cancerides juvi for £20, a 2cm chile for kids for £4, pair of sub M & F G Aceteon and G Grossas from Neil (who i belive u got your mollicoma from) and finally a wild purchase on a "Malay Velvet" for £15. Been trying to find out scientific name of this, becky thinks it might be Chilobrachys Sp and it does look simiar :-). Cant wait for BTS, and its just after pay day, woo hoo
Alan Edwards
Alan Edwards

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Edwards 2009-06-30, 12:27

Is anyone going to the Maidstone show in August?

We will be going and will have a table under "Invicta Arachnids" so feel free to come say hi :-)
Alan Edwards
Alan Edwards

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down