Arachnid Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few to start

5 posters

Go down

A few to start Empty A few to start

Post by Willenium 2009-04-10, 11:44

Here are a few of my current lot. In no particular order:

P. cambridgei

A few to start DSC01527

P. murinus

A few to start DSC01793

C. darlingi

A few to start DSC01734

C. darlingi Juvenile

A few to start DSC01872

A few to start DSC01874

C. crawshayi

A few to start DSC01732

B. albopilosa AF

A few to start DSC01444

Avicularia sp.

A few to start DSC01883
Willenium
Willenium

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-07

http://www.bikepics.com/members/willenium/

Back to top Go down

A few to start Empty Re: A few to start

Post by Luke 2009-04-10, 12:45

Great pics of some stunning t's Will Smile
I esp like the OW's!!!
Luke
Luke
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Willenium 2009-04-10, 12:52

The OWs being the Africans? I'm enjoying them a lot as they just get on with their lives and are quite photogenic, especially the OBT when it comes out.

All of the three breeders are picture aboved, the albopilosa is the one I needed your male for. He went in this morning and did a cracking job so fingers crossed Smile
Willenium
Willenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke 2009-04-10, 13:05

Willenium wrote:The OWs being the Africans? I'm enjoying them a lot as they just get on with their lives and are quite photogenic, especially the OBT when it comes out.

All of the three breeders are picture aboved, the albopilosa is the one I needed your male for. He went in this morning and did a cracking job so fingers crossed Smile

Yes, the Africans, I like them more then most NW's and they are fairly easy to breed, no messing around and good eaters.

Oh yer, i just noticed that and i thought i was forgeting somthing when i saw the albop Laughing She sure is purdy and well done with the breeding and as you said fingers crossed. He is a very lucky boy, your female is the third for him and the other 2 he has mated with are sitting on white balls of joy with Alan. Good luck with the other breedings and reading that my lil guy has done the job again has realy made my day!

Thanks mate,
Luke
Luke
Luke
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Willenium 2009-04-10, 13:10

Smashing, he's a brilliant male, wish my one was so good. I put mine in and as she recently moulted, she's grown pretty big and gained a lot of stength which was sufficient to buckle my males legs over backwards and allow her to bite him. Fortunately your male is like Carter out of Deep Blue Sea and he did a top quality job Very Happy

The Baboons are next, don't know which I will do first. Pics will follow when I have paired them.
Willenium
Willenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke 2009-04-10, 13:17

LOL, He certainly is a strong wee man esp to lift her up, she looks huge!. Shame about your other male, Did he die?
Are you going to pair them up again? Do you have any pics of them pairing?

I've mated both darlingi (2 mated) and murinus (2 mated,sac made and was bad, female later died, still got other female) and they were very easy Wink
Luke
Luke
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Willenium 2009-04-10, 13:26

She is quite big, almost 6 inches. I initially bought a male from Steve Bryceland but after her moult she's been very forceful and she kind of tried to eat him. I managed to free him off but he died a day or so later. She tried the same trick with your guy but he was prepared and evaded her fangs for a bit and then she gave up and let him service her good and proper. I didn't take photos as I was making sure to be ready to prevent him from coming into any harm. If I put him in again I will have the camera to hand knowing he can handle himself. Reckon I should pair them a second time?

Very tempted to try the Baboons now but not sure if they need time to web up a bit before going in. They'll have photos taken first time round as they should pair up without any trouble.
Willenium
Willenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke 2009-04-10, 13:45

Aaaw shame about the other male Neutral. Since he has been back from his loan with Alan i did not see any sperm webs so unless he made one before pairing with your female then i would try him again if he makes a sperm web before Smile I pick up the cam when the male drums and the female drums back so that way i know he should be safe until he makes the escape Wink.

The male darlingi made a sperm web after his last pairing with my ladies so he should be loaded and ready to go and he normaly makes another the next day. When pairing the darlingi the male walks in and when he feels her web he starts vibrating, she replys with drumming, he gets closer and closer until he hooks her up, each time he inserts he lets go and grooms his palps vibrates again and goes in again, he makes a second insert and then makes his escape without a female trying to eat him. When the murinus is paired the male walked in and vibrates right away and she replys with loads of drumming, he makes his way round to her and lifts her,she lets him do the job and he makes loads of inserts before walking out unharmed.
Luke
Luke
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Willenium 2009-04-10, 13:52

As I only received him yesterday I haven't personally witnessed a sperm web so I will try and get him to produce one and try him again.

Shall keep you updated on how I get on with these Baboons, going to maybe pair them tomorrow night or Sunday morning Wink
Willenium
Willenium

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke 2009-04-10, 13:58

I'am looking forward to updates and good luck with the baboons Very Happy
Luke
Luke
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTongueDan 2009-04-11, 11:56

Well nice Ts Very Happy
I especially like the P. cambridgei king
BlueTongueDan
BlueTongueDan
Arachnoholic Member
Arachnoholic Member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Gun 2009-04-11, 12:06

Nice pics bud and good luck with the pairing, only thing I've mated that was easier than Baboons is Pokies/Avics Laughing
Young_Gun
Young_Gun
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xchrissyx 2009-04-11, 13:48

wow, great pics and fabby spids hun, xx
xchrissyx
xchrissyx